An ongoing project by Blanca Martinez de Rituerto and Joe Sparrow.

Follow us on our offical Facebook page!

Buy Our Books!

Sunday 13 February 2011

Rust Monster







I wouldn't say it's 100% finished but I have had pretty much the most-stressful-day-that-hasn't-involved-worrying-about-money-ever today, involving (least of all) my computer completely refusing to cooperate in any way imaginable so I'm just going to upload it as it is so I can stop being annoyed at it. So here it is, sans floor shadow and a coupla other things. Phooey! Phooey, I say! I will make it better and give it a formal uploading on vimeo or something later! Sorry to all you (doubtless by now both innumerable and disappointed) fans expecting more of me.

For those in the dark about Rust Monsters, all the necessary info can be found here. Goodnight!


3 comments:

  1. So cute.

    One suggestion though...When he eats the metal shouldn't it turn orangey-red-brown before he swallows it? That what it would look like it rusts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, you are correct... one of the things I abandoned at the last moment involved the piece of metal rusting when the antennae touch it (in keeping with the lore). I shall add it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really like that you kept it very close to the original image! The way it moves is really cool, reminds me of some sort of huge beetle and the animation is so clean!

    ReplyDelete